LIFTMASTER B1 LIFTING SYSTEM WITH DUAL CIRCUIT VACUUM LIFTER
The manual transportation of glass panels is becoming more challenging with the increasing use of larger sized glass in both residential and commercial architecture.
With the Liftmaster B1 lifting system, the handling and mounting of glass panels that are up to 180kgs can be done easily and safely and only requires one person
You will need to login to view pricing and add items to your cart.
- Easy and secure handling of structural components of up to 180kgs
- Stable construction
- Rack can be rotated and tilted
- Easy assembly of structural components
- Ideal for use in factory or onsite
- Can be dis-assembled easily for transportation in most utes or vans
- Very compact and manoeuvrable
- Fits through standard doors
- Handle is height adjustable
- Includes vacuum lifter
Width: 0.79m to 0.8m
Vaccum lifter is flat and compact and has 360º rotation. The vacuum is generated via a hand pump and is therefore ready for use at al times (no previous charging of batteries required). It can be removed easily and used seperately with a crane. Has a dual circuit vacuum system with 4 suction pads. It is equiped with a vacuum indicator for monitoring the vacuum. The vacuum lifter weighs 20kgs